Stuff Someone Today at I Am A Stuffed Animal.com!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Keeping the Bun in the Oven

     Hey, just a short post today.  Jeez, I've been boring lately.  Starting to really get tired again, I suppose due to my poor sleep quality.  Just been in a real rut in a lot of ways.  I promise I'll get myself together soon and do some work here!  Until then, I don't know if any of you ladies dealing with high risk pregnancy have seen the fantastic site keepemcookin.com.   It not only provides valuable information about high risk pregnancy issues, but has a forum, a chat room, and a special section devoted to bed rest.  God forbid I end up on bed rest this time, but if I do at least I'll have a lifeline to others in that situation.  Until next time, I'm hanging in there, and hope all you other ladies are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment