Stuff Someone Today at I Am A Stuffed Animal.com!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

To Clothe the Bump

     I finally broke down and bought some new maternity clothes at Motherhood Maternity.  I was starting to get made fun of for wearing the same two shirts every day.  I think I have the pants covered for the rest of this pregnancy.  I have two pairs of black leggings and two pairs of dark skinny jeans that aren't in the least bit skinny.  I now have five tops, all short sleeved.  I figure that I can mix and match with sweaters and jackets to make them really last.  I never wear dresses in the winter anyway, so unless I get invited to a special function or heaven forbid someone dies and I have to attend a funeral I won't be buying any dresses. 
     I've elected not to post any photos of me wearing any of these clothes.  I must say that my get-up-and-go when it comes to personal grooming (not hygiene, I still shower and brush my teeth) has got up and absolutely went.  I'll consider posting some if I decide to put some effort into my appearance, but it just isn't very likely.  I'm fully aware that I will look like death on a cracker for the next six months to a year.  On that note, if anyone has some old maternity clothes lying around please send them my way!  Or for that matter, any baby stuff.  Or...anything really.
     Anyone care to comment on their pregnancy wardrobe or lack thereof?

No comments:

Post a Comment